Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Attempt at Viral Marketing

Re:My Attempt at Viral Marketing 4 years 6 months ago #1145

• stav
  • Platinum Boarder
that's very green Sirius.. i'm not the best person to ask about these things but it looks good.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My Attempt at Viral Marketing 4 years 6 months ago #1150

• Taggart
  • Platinum Boarder
I like it. There are some interesting associations with "green" there. I bet it would be a nightmare to acquire the rights to all of those images, wouldn't it? ;)

Re:My Attempt at Viral Marketing 4 years 6 months ago #1225

• Sirius
  • Senior Boarder
Taggart wrote:
I like it. There are some interesting associations with "green" there. I bet it would be a nightmare to acquire the rights to all of those images, wouldn't it? ;)

Yeah....about that....
ummm....kinda the same thing with using the likeness of the celebrities. I'm just waiting till we get popped on that one. :blush: :S

Re:My Attempt at Viral Marketing 4 years 6 months ago #1228

I watched it and it was a very funny video...hilarious, really. Thank you for sharing, Sirius.

Re:My Attempt at Viral Marketing 4 years 6 months ago #1252

• Taggart
  • Platinum Boarder
Sirius wrote:
Taggart wrote:

Yeah....about that....
ummm....kinda the same thing with using the likeness of the celebrities. I'm just waiting till we get popped on that one. :blush: :S

I don't think I've heard of "little guys" getting into big trouble for things like that. And would this be considered different than the material that Leno and Letterman produce for their shows using famous people's images? Obviously they aren't "little guys." ;)

Re:My Attempt at Viral Marketing 4 years 6 months ago #1255

• Lorenz Lammens
  • Hi all, I work here at Online Design Bureau.
  • Thank you received: 3
Having worked with production companies and having a client who worked with the BBC, I can confirm that these companies do pay for the footage, even beyond the "fair use" laws.

However, many production companies do appreciate the power of viral marketing and won't touch the little guy. But that's not all of them...
Always here when you need me. I am the forum administrator and a web designer for Clear Goal Media.