Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should I use telephone numbers on my landing pages?

Re:Should I use telephone numbers on my landing pages? 4 years 5 months ago #1569

• Sirius
  • Senior Boarder
If the goal is to land a purchase no matter online, over the phone, etc...I'd say heck yeah! Put that phone number on there! ;)

There's still so many old fogeys out there that are more comfortable doing business over the phone rather than online.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Should I use telephone numbers on my landing pages? 4 years 5 months ago #1620

Lorenz wrote:
And adding your phone number will up the conversion from visitors to customers. For some reason, there is a very large part of the population that simply prefers to contact you by no other means than telephone.

I, myself, prefer email. But I think that the electronic means of communication is so impersonal, that some people refuse to use it and prefer the telephone.

Re:Should I use telephone numbers on my landing pages? 4 years 5 months ago #1622

• atula
  • Platinum Boarder
exactly chris...and when there is a product that a visitor is interested in, it seems a better idea for many prospective customers to call and not for certain that before they send any money to some person, he/she does exist...:)

Re:Should I use telephone numbers on my landing pages? 4 years 5 months ago #1637

• Taggart
  • Platinum Boarder
Lorenz wrote:
For some reason, there is a very large part of the population that simply prefers to contact you by no other means than telephone.

I wonder if that's a demographic weighted by older people who are less comfortable with the net, or in many cases people have questions that they hope to have answered immediately?

I'm alright making payments and ordering merchandise online, but if I have questions I may be more likely to phone.

Re:Should I use telephone numbers on my landing pages? 4 years 5 months ago #1651

• stav
  • Platinum Boarder
I think also it helps confidence. Having an actual landline phone number makes you seem more substantial than just some fly by night web advertisers. Gives an air of respectability.

You are known to big corporations, you have an account and you pay bills. Know what I mean?
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Lorenz Lammens.

Re:Should I use telephone numbers on my landing pages? 4 years 5 months ago #1652

• atula
  • Platinum Boarder
I am just thinknig...is it better to have a toll-free number while you are at it...or is a normal cell phone number or office number just fine...