Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tell us the online marketing technique that worked best for your company.

Tell us the online marketing technique that worked best for your company. 4 years 3 months ago #1423

• Lorenz Lammens
  • Hi all, I work here at Online Design Bureau.
  • Thank you received: 3
Share your success story with the community.
Always here when you need me. I am the forum administrator and a web designer for Clear Goal Media.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Tell us the online marketing technique that worked best for your company. 4 years 3 months ago #1468

FORUM MARKETING

Join the forums. Most forums allow you to put a back link to your website, you can use this facility to build your customer base. Be professional, as most forum owners will kick you out if you abuse the privilege.

Re:Tell us the online marketing technique that worked best for your company. 4 years 3 months ago #1490

• Taggart
  • Platinum Boarder
soloughlin wrote:
FORUM MARKETING

Join the forums. Most forums allow you to put a back link to your website, you can use this facility to build your customer base. Be professional, as most forum owners will kick you out if you abuse the privilege.

I've seen quite a few links in signatures at forums, I guess. I was wondering how much time you typically spend in forums to get your results? B)

Re:Tell us the online marketing technique that worked best for your company. 3 years 9 months ago #3647

<strong>soloughlin wrote:</strong>
FORUM MARKETING

This is a great idea but, like you said, you must be subtle with it. Otherwise you will find yourself banned from the forums.

Re:Tell us the online marketing technique that worked best for your company. 3 years 9 months ago #3657

I agree that spamming forums can get you banned. I propose that you join forums in order to network in a community of professionals, and the basic rules of networking applies:

1. be respectful
2. provide valuable information
3. set yourself up as an expert in your field
4. don't push your products in their face all the time
5. instead be helpful, give and you will get.

Re: Tell us the online marketing technique that worked best for your company. 3 years 7 months ago #3839

I know of at least one person who is using the forum method effectively. He is always respectful, helpful, active, but not overbearing. His secret is that his username is something that comes up as the first search result in Google. Therefore, people can easily find him if they're interested.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by businessbabe.
  • Page: