We believe in setting ourselves ambitious targets, but in order to do this, we recognize that we must be the best in our chosen market. This is something that constantly challenges our thinking and drives our business forward.
Our vision serves as the framework for our road map, guiding every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bring to US businesses a portfolio of quality products that anticipate and satisfy business needs and act as a cornerstone in increasing the bottom line.
- Affordable: To design products in a clever and scalable way so that they can be packaged to meet the current needs of businesses and continue to scale as they develop, but to always remain affordable and of extraordinary value in the Return On Investment equation.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers and together create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
The Story Behind Our Vision
Secure sites with full editing capabilities and built-in marketing methodologies were the domain of FTSE500 companies, the only companies that could readily afford these types of websites.
Small businesses had to deal with static websites and recurring fees when they wanted to update their site.
Clear Goal Media wanted to bring the advanced technology in the hands of all SME's.
Most competitors thought the logistics would make this impossible. We were inspired by Microsoft's goal in the 70's and 80's to bring computing to every business and every household in the world, something that was then thought to be impossible. Or Google's goal to connect all SME's to a global advertising network at a fraction of the cost of traditional media. With the right innovation, goals that often seem impossible can be achieved.
So we worked for 4 years developing an advanced website system that would be affordable for all small and medium businesses in America to help them compete more effectively, increase Visitor Rate and Lead Conversion. In other words, to be found and be more effective at converting visitors to customers.
We want to be on the side of business, both big and small. To create intricate systems for big business, and learn how to apply the innovation in scalable systems for small business.
The new web offers this capability: as long as we can create the technology, we can offer an affordable solution (within their price range) to all businesses that can profit from competing in the online space. Just like Google brought worldwide advertising into the domain of SME's, we want to bring to SME's a powerful, dynamic web presence that is fully editable in-house and with advanced visitor to customer conversion.
For 4 years we have worked long and hard to create both a company that is focused on developing its human talent for work and life, and developing our software with its focus on SME growth in reach and lead conversion.