This agreement is between
Clear Goal Media LLC
You, the Client, so identified because you created an account on the site or purchased one of our services, or purchased a subscription to one of our services
Our desire is to delight you. One of the many ways to achieve this goal is to make clear our understandings with each other.
What follows are the terms of our agreement together:
1. Standard Website Package Elements: The Provider offers the following services providing the correct setup fee (the Setup Fee) has been received and a $49.99 monthly fee (the Monthly Fee, subject to monthly price review) is being paid on time by the Client:
- Creation of content: The package in question enables the Client to edit website content on the site. The Client will be provided by with a username and login to do so.
- Links The package in question enables the Client to create links to internal and external pages.
- Photos and other misc. graphic images can be added by the Client and maintained in an on-site media library
- Hosting of web pages: Included in the Monthly Fee is a free hosting package that includes 500 standard web images, 5000 standard articles, 10,000 visits a month). Purchase of additional web hosting is available.
- Domain name can be purchased anywhere. Domain names purchased through or maintained by The Provider cost the Client $10 a year, subject to yearly price review. If the Provider needs to communicate with the Registrar, a fee will apply.
The Provider reserves the right to refuse the Work, upon which the Provider will refund The Client the payment within 60 days.
2. Payment of Fees. Fees to The Provider are due and payable on the following schedule: The Setup Fee ($350) and The Monthly Fee ($49.99 a month) upon submitting the request, to be paid via the Provider’s corporate site. All payments must be made in US funds.
3. Legal Stuff. The Provider does not warrant that the functions contained in these web pages or the Internet website will meet the Client's requirements or that the operation of the web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages and website is with Client. In no event will the Provider be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if the Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The Internet is constantly changing and updating. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Services which the Provider provides may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client.
4. Copyrights and Trademarks. The Provider’s web engine and all the proprietary files and it’s specific configurations that make the website and web engine work as it does remain owned by the Provider and cannot be shared with 3rd parties. All the text and images created by the Client are and remain the property of the Client.
5. Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce. From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The Client agrees that the Client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend The Provider and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the Client's exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
6. Payment of fees. In order for the Provider to remain in business, payments must be made within the period stipulated in the terms of the invoice. Delinquent bills will result in the termination of the contract, the service, and any other obligation from the Provider. The Provider reserves the right to remove web pages from viewing on the Internet when payments are delinquent. In case collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process. Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, the Client agrees that for purposes of venue, this agreement was entered into in Dallas, TX and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Dallas, TX.
7. Term of Contract The Provider is committed to start the Work on the day it receives the initial $350 fee and $49.99 first monthly fee for the website in its corporate account. The Provider will deliver the Work in full no later than 59 days after receipt of deposit or issue a full refund. The Client is responsible to deliver the Provider all the required documents for the website (such as logo) within 49 days in order to comply with the agreement.