Web Design Case Study: Hilton Worldwide
In 2007 and 2008 Clear Goal Media staff supported Hilton International through numerous activities.
Building on the continuing success of marketing campaigns implemented by our staff, Clear Goal Media managed an extensive list of marketing exercises for Hilton International. The most prominent activities feature:
- Creating marketing methodologies to streamline departments
- Analyzing and allocating marketing budgets
- Mapping of online visitor behaviors in order to enhance and target marketing efforts – WebTrends and Google Analytics (for sites with over 1 million visits / month) combined with focus groups, online surveys, etc
- PPC advertising and management of relevant agencies
- E-mail marketing based on 1 to 1 marketing factors
- Developing and implementing online business strategies for both B2B and B2C businesses
- Web design and IT management (PHP, CSS, XHML, SQL, ActionScript, server side technology, Windows)
- Devising and implementing programs to track offline marketing campaigns
- Setting up and developing new departments in support of a new product range
During this period, the Hilton Hotel Corporation Income grew by 78.8%.